Pick up this Taylors of Harrogate Assam loose leaf tea to enjoy a soothing cup of tea at home or the office. Assam in north-eastern India grows exceptional tea in the lush soil of the Brahmaputra valley. Taylors of Harrogate Assam tea is made with leaves picked at the peak of the season from some of the region's finest estates during the second flush harvest. They are also Rainforest Alliance Certified to support ecologically responsible harvesting and distribution. These tea bags will make a fine addition to a relaxing evening at home or along with friends on a breezy afternoon.
Taylors of Harrogate Pure Assam Tea, Loose Leaf:
- Made with tea leaves grown in the lush soil of the Brahmaputra valley
- Ethical tea foundation member
- Rainforest Alliance Certified
- 130 years' experience in tea blending
- Independent Yorkshire family business